The Behringer ULTRA-DI DI20 Active DI Box is the perfect way to connect your instrument to a wide variety of devices. By matching your signal and impedance to your destination, you can connect to mixers, amplifiers, and more, whilst enjoying exceptional sonic performance and an optimised signal flow.
With two channels on board, you can operate the DI20 in 2-Channel mode, or in Link mode. The 2-CH option will convert each channel independently to the corresponding XLR outputs, whilst Link mode lets you split input 1 across both channels for connecting to multiple destinations. You can even use the second input as a 1/4" link output in this mode for connecting to your amp on stage. And with its rugged construction and Behringer's 3-year warranty program, you can enjoy your DI20 for years to come.
Using the DI20 is simple. This high-performance DI box is equipped with two channels, each featuring a 1/4" input and a balanced XLR output. The box converts your unbalanced signal via the 1/4" input, and sends it out as a balanced signal, allowing you to connect to a wide variety of devices without having to worry about mismatched impedances or poor signal quality.
You can also use the input on the second channel as a link output for channel 1, so you can send your instrument signal out to an amplifier as well as sending your balanced signals out simultaneously. All you need to do is adjust the 2-CH/LINK switch to your desired mode.
There's also three other switches for optimising your DI20 too. The Battery switch simply switches your DI20 on or off via battery power, whilst the Attenuation switch lets you add a 20dB or 40dB pad to compensate for hotter signals. And finally, a handy Ground Lift switch allows you to eliminate the annoying hum and buzz associated with ground loops. Combined with a servo-balanced design for an ultra-flat frequency response, and an ultra-rugged metal housing, the DI20 is sure to provide high-quality and reliable performance for the stage and studio for years to come.
- Professional multi-purpose DI box for the stage and studio
- Impedance and signal matching for directly connecting instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Converts two independent unbalanced 1/4" TRS line inputs into two balanced XLR outputs
- Additional split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs)
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection of speaker outputs with power ratings of up to 3000W
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 link output (additional to XLR output)
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged road-ready metal housing
- Covered by Behringer's 3-year warranty program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 70kHz (-3dB)
- Noise: 100dBu
- Distortion: Less than 0.014-percent (1kHz, 0dBu in)
- Input Resistance: Greater than 250k Ohms
- Connection Impedance: Greater than 600 Ohms
- Input: 1/4" mono jack x 2
- Output: XLR balanced x 2
- Maximum Input Level: +12/+32/+52dBu
- Phantom Power: 18VDC to 48VDC
- Battery Power: 9V 6LR91
- Dimensions: Approx. 150mm x 130mm x 60mm / 6" x 5" x 2-3/8"
- Weight: Approx. 240g