The Yamaha GA15 Guitar Amp 15 Watts. Delivers serious clean, crunch and distortion sounds.
The Yamaha GA15 twin channel guitar amplifier was designed to be a perfect practice partner GÇô and it's great for backstage warm-up sessions too! The GA-15 is compact and very light, delivering serious clean, crunch and distortion sounds. Plus the GA-15 has a great sounding headphone jack, letting you practice in private.
- Delivers serious clean, crunch and distortion sounds
- Great for warm-ups and practice
- Headphone jack for privacy
- Twin Channel
- 3-Band EQ
- Power Output: 15W max (8 Ohms)
- Input: 1 x Input
- Speaker: 1x 6.5 inches (16.5cm) 8 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity: Normal 28m VF=1KHz Gain Volume (Drive) Volume (Clean) & Tone Max
- Noise: -38dBm (Clean Volume Max), -51dBm (Clean Volume Min)
- Controls: Gain (Drive), Volume (Drive), Drive & Clean S/W, Volume (Clean), Treble,
- Middle, Bass, Power S/W
- Headphone: 800 mV