Ferocious fuzz in a compact size. Meet the Electro Harmonix Flatiron Fuzz. This is a must have on any rock, indie and alternative guitarist's pedal board. It provides you with classic op-amp fuelled fuzz at the single press of a true bypass switch. Engaging it unravels a plethora of awe-inspiring tones. The interface is incredibly intuitive. With only three knobs to decide your tone. Your approach will be instinctive and highly musical. There's no need to waste time reading manuals.
As one of the most popular effects of all time, fuzz has been used by so many guitar legends over the years, becoming a staple part of their sound. With the Flatiron Fuzz Pedal at your disposal, you can do the same. Be your own fuzz fanatic. Fuzz pedals have been used through the decades to deliver that unmistakable, distorted tone which sounds delicious in almost any song. From the likes of Jimi Hendrix and David Gilmour to Jack White and Slash, there are so many different playing styles and songs which can be brought to life by the Flatiron Fuzz.
- Effect Type: Classic op-amp powered fuzz/distortion
- Delivers symmetrical hard clipping
- Special feature: As you turn down your guitar volume, it cleans up, but not all the way
- Unique Filter control
- Design: Compact, pedalboard friendly design
- Battery: Comes with a 9Volt battery, accepts an optional EHX9.6DC-200 AC Adapter
- Footswitch: Features True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity in bypass mode
- Product Code: FLATIRON