The Trevor James 57C5 is a truley superb, high quality student clarinet, suitiable to take players to university level. Featuring silver plated keys, perfect intonation and a compact backpack style case for ease of carrying to and from lessons, rehearsals and concerts.
• Silver-plated keys
• Adjustable thumb rest
• TJ Lightweight backpack case
• Vandoren 1.5 reed
• Cork Grease
• Pull through
Barrel length reduced from 66mm to 64mm, bringing pitch up to comfortable 442
• New single piece thumb register lever with Pisoni anthracite tec-felt on the underside instead of cork, stronger and quieter
• Pisoni tec-felt used under keys previously using cork, quieter action and more precise venting
• Pisoni anthracite tec-felt used for upper bridge key and on the underside of the lower bridge, giving quiet action, durable and precise regulation and venting
• Stronger and curved thumb rest on lower section with additional cork cushion
• Curved for ease of movement and corked for more comfort
• Single piece Left Hand alternate F#/C# and E/B levers, with nylon post and hole connection. Stronger keys with quiet and precise linkages
• Lowered B/F# touchpiece height with Pisoni tec-felt beneath. Ease of reach with quiet action and more precise venting height.