The Takamine GF15CE features a spruce top with mahogany back and sides that produce notable sweetness and articulation. The slim mahogany neck and 12" radius Ovangkol fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4T preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a pin-less Ovangkol bridge for easy string changes, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, Ovangkol headcap, pearloid dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and an elegant gloss finish.
Body & Bridge
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Shape: FXC Cutaway
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Bridge Pins: Plain Black Pins
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner