The JOYO R-07 Aquarius guitar effect pedal is a multi-mode delay guitar effect pedal & looper. Use it as a delay pedal, a looper pedal, or both at the same time. The Aquarius has 8 digital delay effects built in with tap tempo to set the delay time and has 300 second recording, playback, dub, stop and delete.
- Digital Delay - For crisp note delays, retaining the shape and tone
- Analog Delay - For smooth rounded delays, gradually losing shape.
- Tape Echo - Sounding like a tape echo, crisp modulating repeats.
- Tube Echo - Sounding like a true tube and tape echo, gradually losing shape.
- Reverse Echo - It makes everything backwards and shoegazy.
- Low Bit - glitchy 8 bit, for some nice lo fi glitch repeats
- Galaxy - far out spacey, a little bit of glitchy reverse, out of this world..
- Mod - adds chorus modulation to the repeats.
The Tap Tempo function enables you to adjust the delay’s speed inbetween the repeats. Hold down the footswitch for 2 seconds to activate the tap tempo mode the LED goes red. Then tap the switch for the start and tap again for the end. The time between is the delay time.