Supercharged and hosting a plethora of powerful, flexible features, the Bassbreaker 15 Combo is the newest evolution of the classic Fender Bassman® sound. The redesigned circuitry breaks the mold, adding three different flavors of breakup—the satisfying sound of pushed tubes that heralded the dawn of hard rock. Onstage or in the studio, this top-notch performer is full of raw, rocking tone.
The Fender Bassbreaker 15 amp is equipped with a "Structure" switch that offers three distinct settings for tight, "boutique"-like clean and overdriven tones.
Use the effects loop to place outboard effects precisely in the signal chain via 1/4" preamp output and power amp input jacks.
- Voltage 230V EUR
- Wattage 15 Watts
- Controls Bright, Gain, Structure, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Reverb
- Channels One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Inputs One - 1/4"
- Speaker Jack Main speaker jack disconnects internal speaker to allow the amp’s 1/4” output to be used with external speaker enclosures. Impedance select switch can be set to 4, 8 or 16 ohms.
- Effects Reverb
- Effects Loop 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Line Out One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material 7-ply 3/4" particle board
- Amplifier Covering Gray Tweed
- Grille Cloth Black
- Amplifier Jewel White Jewel
- Front Panel Black
- Handle Black Leather Handle
- Speakers One - 12" Celestion G12V-70
- Total Impedance 4, 8, or 16 ohms
- Speaker Wattage 70 Watts